Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September Featured Project

I have to fess up that I have been so busy that I have not had time to stamp today. But now that I have gotten all my busy work done- I will have lots of time to stamp tomorrow! So today I thought I would show you this adorable project that Stampin' Up is featuring this month. It is a pillowbox made with a Sizzix die and the Bigshot!



Instructions (shared by www.stampinup.com)

1.Cut pillow box from So Saffron card stock using Pillow Box Bigz die and Sizzix Big Shot. Assemble pillow box.

2.Cut pillow box from So Saffron Patterns Designer Series paper using Pillow Box Bigz die and Sizzix Big Shot. Cut out top half of pillow box and adhere to assembled pillow box.

3.To create tag, stamp "Cheers" in Tangerine Tango ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch flowers from Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, and Gable Green card stock using Boho Blossoms punch. Trim two petals off Gable Green flower to resemble leaf. Layer and adhere flowers to each other with leaf on the bottom. Adhere So Saffron square button to center of layered flower.

4.Adhere flower to tag using Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere tag to pillow box.

5.Tie Tangerine Tango 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon around front of pillow box.


I can't wait to make lots of the cute pillow boxes and fill them with holiday candies!!!

No comments: