Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Upsy Daisy Class

Are you ready to see my class projects for my first class from the new catalog?! My UPS order came yesterday afternoon (right before the kids came home) and I got right to work on this project!

Class participants will be making a box and four standard sized cards to go in the box using the new in colors, new DSP, new satin ribbon, and new stamps!!


 




You will make 2 of each of these cards.


 


Aren't they pretty. This new style watch is one of my very favorites!!!!
 


Class Info:
When: Friday, August 29th @ 7PM
Where: My Home
Fee: $15
Email me to RSVP. I only have a couple seats left!!!

Class by mail:
You will receive instructions and pre-stamped pieces to make all the projects! The only thing you will need is adhesive!
Fee: $25 (which includes shipping anywhere in the U.S.)


 

ETA: This class is no longer available! Thanks for the great response!!

No comments: