Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Stationary Box Gift- Part 2

Sorry I couldn't get the rest of the pictures posted last night. Blogger was giving me some trouble.

So these are the ful-size A2 cards that were in the box I showed yesterday. As you can see- they were super simple. The DSP and ribbon really made the cards a breeze!


Once I finished the stationary box- I need a matching gift bag for the project. I used a white bag by Stampin' Up! and covered it with more of the Washington Apple DSP and some Bashful Blue Cardstock. The Ridinghood Red Striped ribbon finished of this simple bag!

I brought the gift to Jerry. He was such a man! He didn't even open it up! Oh well! Lucy will open it and she will enjoy it I am sure!!!

I will be back tomorrow with my September class by mail project. It is a 6x6 Summer Scrapbook that is perfect for scrapping all those summer pics!