Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another CASE!!!!

I love to CASE cards from other talented stampers! I spend way too much time in blog land and when I find something that inspires me- I usually pick up the stamp right away and run with it. Sometimes it is an almost exact replica when I finish. And other times it looks nothing like the original.


Today I have 2 cards for you that I cased from Andrea Walford. And I think she CASED here card from one in a magazine! I cased tha layout but used different papers and stamps. And since I likes the layout so much- I picked some more paper and stamps and made a second card!



I love how masculine this card turned out. I never have any masculine cards handy. And this would be a great Father's Day card, don't ya think? So I went ahead and made 2 of this one!



Here is the same layout with different papers and stamps. Sorry the sentiment looks so yucky. Need to re-ink my Old Olive pad I guess. It is also hard to tell in this pic, but the white is dry embossed with the dots!


Recipes:


Beer Card:


Stamps: Cheers for You, Mailbox Greetings (Papertrey Ink)


Paper: Delicate Dots DSP (retired), Whisper White, Bashful Blue


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, paper piercer, silver brads, So Saffon Marker, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Backgrounds I textures plate


Cherry Card:


Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Mailbox Greetings (Papertrey Ink)


Paper: Summer Picnic (Retired), Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Old Olive


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, paper piercer, Old Olivebrads, Old Olive and Real Red Markers, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Backgrounds I textures plate

1 comment:

Simmy said...

Great layout. I love the center piece of DSP being smaller than the width of the card. Thanks for sharing. I might have to CASE this too !!!