Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scrappy Sunday

I am the family photographer. I can almost always be found behind the camera. But I am trying very hard to remember to pass the camera to my hubby so that I am in some pictures too! And then I have to try even harder to put them in the scrapbook!!! My kids will want to know about me too. So today I have a layout about some goals that I have for myself. It's a simple layout- but I like the way it turned out.



Even though I made my layout digi- this could easily be made with paper!!! The kit I used is called Strawberry Hill and I bought it as part of the Digi Files 5. I paid $5 for 8 different kits!!! You only have until the end of the month to grab it!!!

1 comment:

Karen H said...

I followed your link to the Digi Files 5, but I don't see what the 8 kits are that you get. Is there a photo somewhere? I love your page.