Monday, June 22, 2009

Kristina Werner CASE

I lovethis card by Kristina Werner. I knew that it would make for the perfect card for my husband for Fathers Day. My husband isn't into golf, or grilling, or tools. He doesn't wear ties. So I was stumped on his card. But, duh!!!! He loves his kids! So their cute faces need to be on the front of the card. What do you think?



The paper I used is from Making Memories, Noteworthy line. The chipboard is from Stampin' Up! and I inked it up with Chocolate Chip ink. I punched a hole in the card and tied the card shut with some chocolate Chip ribbon. The finished card size is 4x4.

1 comment:

Scott Sears said...

I loved getting this card I don't wear ties, golf, or use a lot of tools but i love being a dad to my kids so it was fitting that they were on my card.