Monday, June 15, 2009

Make a Splash

My kids are on their third week of swim lessons for the summer. I am pleasently suprised at how well they are all doing! It has been ages since I have shared kid pictures here on ym stamping blog- but I just can't help it today! I LOVE swimming pictures! So if you are here for the card, you have my permission to scroll down!



This is my oldest, Kyler.



This is Makenzie. She is one of the twins and they will be turning 4 next month!!! Wow!



Here is her twin sister, Danika.



And this is my baby, Laynee. And she is going to be 3 next month!



Aren't they adorable?!!!! I just love them!!!!


 


Now on to the card!!!! I was so excited when the Paper Pretties introduced this stamp as one of their stamps of the month! It reminds me of my girls!!!!!



I CASED this card big time!!!!! Becky Carafa made the orginal which you can see HERE. I changed the main image and the sentiment- but otherwise kept it the same. The colors in this DSP (which is retired) always remind me of summer! The stamp is from Paper Pretties and I colored her with Copic Markers, but the rest of the card is made with Stampin' Up! supplies.


Recipe:


Stamps: Make a Splash (Paper Pretties)


Paper: Spring Break DSP (retired), Soft Sky (retired), Whisper White


Ink: Graphite Brilliance Black


Other: Copic Markers, Silver Brads, Spiral Punch

1 comment:

Amanda Currier said...

Love your kids' matching swimsuits!!