Monday, June 15, 2009

For You

Did you have a great weekend? I had the pleasure of spending lots of time with my sweet kiddos and my fantastic hubby. We even went to my favorite restaurant for dinner last night- Oreganos. Yum!


The card that I have for you today is one of my recent favorites! I am going to have to use the layout again real soon. It was a SFYTT a couple of weeks ago.



I have been on a kick lately of making all occasion cards. They are great to have on hand!!!


I used all SU! product on this card except for the oval and scallop oval nesties. But SU! does sell similar shaped dies for the Big Shot. Speaking of SU!, have you seen the new in colors??? They will be available on July 1st and I have them on my wishlist!!! They have in color markers and polka dot ribbon this year. Yay!!!!! Cannot wait! Good thing I have a birthday in July (hint hint, hubby!!!)


It has been so good to hear from you guys!!! Keep leaving those sweet comments, as I have so missed blogging. It feels great to be back!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Echoes of Kindness, Great Friend


Paper: Tea Party DSP, Whisper White, So Saffron


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Oval and Scallop Oval nesties, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Photo Corner Punch, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery Markers, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Half Back Peals (from the Pretties kit)


 

1 comment:

Pam Roundy said...

Hi, Jamie, I so love this card. In your list of accessories, I could not figure out where you used a photo corner punch. Then it hit me!! It's to make a precise cut on your "for you" label!! I have never, ever heard of or seen that punch used that way!!
Now I don't have to buy the new SU labels punch--I already have one and in any size I want!! Thanks for sharing that technique and beautiful card. Pam