Monday, June 8, 2009

My return to stamping!!!!

Yay!!! I have been stamping a little bit every day for the past week!!! After taking such a long break, I have noticed that it takes me a lot longer to finish a card!!!! But the stamping is theraputic! I have so missed it. And I have missed blogging with you too! Here is some good news- I have posts scheduled for every day this week!


Here is a very simple card for ya today.



I used all Stampin' Up! products on this one. The patterned papers are from two different packs of paper! I think that at least one of them is even retired.


Recipe:


Stamps: Echos of Kindness


Paper: Maine Blueberry DSP, Sweet Slumber Speciality DSP, Whisper White, Ridinghood Red


Ink: Basic Black, Ridinghood Red, Old Olive


Other: Chocolate hip Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Cordoroy buttons, eyelet punch, blender pen

No comments: