Thursday, June 11, 2009

Par-fect Day!

Today my hubby and I are taking the kids to go see Horten Hears a Who. I don't know why- but I love that movie! So I am excited. Nothing like buttery popcorn and M&Ms for breakfast!!! Then after the movie, the three older kids have a singing class with Parks and Rec. They are thrilled about it!


So I am taking a bit of a risk showing you this card today. See I always tell my friends to check out my blog. But I don't think my non-stamping friends really look!!! So I am showing you a Father's Day card that I made for one of my bestest friends. We'll see if he listens to me!!!



I got this stamp set Boys Will be Boys from Taylored Expressions just for my Father's Day Cards! I needed a more manly set or my hubby would be getting a floral Father's Day Card!!!! I stamped the image on Kraft cardstock and colored it with my Copics.


Recipe:


Stamps: Boy Will be Boys (Taylored Expressions)


Ink: Brilliance Black, Close to Cocoa


Paper: Patterned Paper by Cosmo Cricket, Kraft, Soft Sky, Garden Green, Whisper White


Other: Tag Punch, Linin Thread, Buttons from my stash, White Gel Pen, Copics

No comments: