Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Season of Friendship Day Three

Today I have another simple one for you that has a fall feel to it. Since it is 107 degrees here today, this card is just wishful thinking on my part!!



I just love this color combo too!!!! It is Baja Breeze (now retired), Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. And can you believe all these cards I have made recently without ribbon?!!! Crazy!!!!


The new Stampin' Up! catalog starts today!!!! So you can order yourself the Season of Frienship stamp set today if you didn't get it from the mini! I wonder if my hubby is placing an order for my upcoming birthday........


Recipe:


Stamps: Season of Friendship


Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Whisper White


Ink: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip


Other: Silver Brads

No comments: