Monday, June 8, 2009

Love My Friends!!!

I have had a rotten month. There is no other way to say it!!! But one great thing that has come out of this tough month- is that I am closer than ever to my friends. And I have some great ones! You know who you are! When I was making this card, I was thinking of you!



I completly CASED this one from Andrea Walford! All I did was change the sentiment and the color of the butterfly. Otherwise it is just like her card. Remember, I told you that this long stamping break really messed with my mojo!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Great Friend


Paper: Rasberry Tart DSP, Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red, Whisper White


Ink: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss


Other: Half Back Pearls, Button Bouquet, one random white button I had in my stash

1 comment:

Ginger Swaringen said...

I always love everything you post. I think you are awesome. Sorry life has thrown some lemons your way but make some lemonade and press on. Your blog is one of my very favorites. Thanks for being you!.