Thursday, June 18, 2009

Breaking Out of Retirement!

One of the neat things that I have been doing since I quit my job as a Stampin' Up! demo is giving myself permission to use retired stuff!!! I have DSP that I LOVE and never used anymore because it was retired. It was a personal decison not to use the retired stuff when I was a demo. I didn't want to tease people with product that I couldn't sell them. Well now I feel less resticted. So I am going to tease ya!!!!


This card used retired DSP and the Die Cut Blooms that I am pretty sure are retired. Strangly- the card does not have any stamping!



This is another card that I CASED. I believe the original creator was Erin Blair. I love the bright colors! And I left off a greeting so that it would be ready for any occasion!!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back on Sunday to share the cards that the kids and I will be giving to my sweet hubby for Father's Day.


Recipe:


Stamps: None!


Paper: Summer Picnic, Real Red, Old Olive


Other: Die Cut Blooms, Build a Brad, Small circle punch, large oval punch, Real Red Striped Ribbon

1 comment:

Erin Blair said...

Jamie...As honored as I am to be mentioned on your blog, I am unfortunately not the originator of this card style. I CASED the card from the uber-talented Patty Bennett at www.pattystamps.com ! I love this card style & I am re-inspired to make more of them! Sorry to hear that you are no longer a demonstrator, but I can understand that you gotta do what you gotta do! Best Wishes on the next stage of your stampin' career!! Erin Blair