Sunday, June 28, 2009

Season of Friendship- Day One

I fell in love with the stamp set Season of Frienship from the Occassions Mini this past winter. But I never got a chance to order it : (  So I was super excited when I saw that it is in the new catalog that starts on July 1st!!! And even more excited when a friend loaned me her set!!!!! Yay!!! In fact I was so excited that I whipped up 6 cards in a couple of hours!!! I haven't stamped like that in ages!!! It felt good!!! So this week I have a whole series of posts for you using the set Season of Friendship. By the end of the week- you will be wanting the set too!!!!


Here is my first one.....



This card was inspired by several that I saw in the Splitcoast gallery. But I had to add my favorite half back pearls!!! Gosh I just love those things!!!! The color combo is Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. I LOVE the combo and must use it again soon!


I will have another one for you tomorrow!

No comments: