Monday, June 22, 2009

Simple and Masculine

I LOVE to make smple cards. But I always struggle with making masculine cards. Almost all of my stamps are floral sets and I am addicted to ribbon and buttons! So making Father's Day cards is always a huge challenge for me.


This is a super simple card that I made for my Father-In-Law using the set Boys Will Be Boys by Taylored Expressions. I just stamped the image on Kraft cardstock and colored it with my Copic markers. The white layer on the card was run through my Big Shot with one of the texture plates from Stampin' Up!



I am taking a picture of the card I made for my hubby right now. I will schedule it for tomorrow. Promise!!!!


Today the kids have swim lessons, then swimming in the back yard. In the afternoon we are going to do a craft together and hopefully work on writing their names. I am so happy to have my hubby home today. Maybe I will be able to sneak a little stamping time in! Have a great Monday!!!

No comments: