Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Bold Birthday

Did you have a great weekend? I did! I had puppy graduation and 2 workshops on Saturday. Then I spent Sunday with my family. I was so worn out that I was asleep by 9 last night!!! I am looking foward to getting some stamping done today. And I am almost done with a scrapbook layout that I started last week.


Today I have a fun birthday card to show you. I really like that this card could be used for a man. It can be so hard for me to come up with masculine birthday cards. Anyone else have that problem?



It was such an easy card to put together that I think I need to make several of them to have on hand!


I used th Big Bold Birthday stamp set. Here is a look at all the images in this set...



Would you like to get this stamp set for 20% off???? Then this is your lucky month! When you place a Stampin' Up! order for $20 or more in merchandise than you can get 20% off of certain birthday stamp sets, including Big Bold Birthday! To learn more about this special and see the entire list of discounted birthday stamps click HERE. To place an order click HERE and then click on Shop Now in the upper right hand corner.


Not sure what to order for the $20 in merchandise?? I suggest you get this patterned paper (it's 9.95). It's called Muirfield an it is perfect for masculine cards and scrapbook layouts!!!



Recipe:


Stamps: Big Bold Birthday


Paper: Muirfield DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Whisper White


Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point


Other: Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon

No comments: