Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holiday Elves!

I planned on waiting to post this card until tomorrow for "Festive Friday." but I just could wait any longer. I really love this card and couldn't wait to share!!!



Here is a close up of the elves...



Aren't they cute?! I had so much fun coloring them! When I first saw this set in the catalog- I was in love. But I waited quite a while to order it because I was afraid it might be too hard to color. But then I started seeing other demonstrators using it and I decided to give it a try!!! Here are all the images that come in the set...



I used the Stampin' Up! markers to color this card so it was actually a breeze to color!!! I am using the snowman image in a tutorial next week for my newsletter recipients!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Holiday Lineup (Item Number: 111648)


Paper: Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Real Red and Old Olive Markers, Clip Assortment, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Gingham Ribbon


 

No comments: