Monday, October 27, 2008

Holiday Gift Card Holder!

Here is a fun (and simple!) gift card holder that I am making for several holiday boutiques that I have coming up in November and December.



Here is what it looks like when you untie the bow and open it up...



Isn't that fun?!!!


If you want to learn how to make this project (and many more!) make sure you sign up for my email newsletter. I am currently making a new holiday tutorial every week entil Christmas- plus a there is always a tutorial in my monthly newsletter!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Christmas Classics


Paper:Holiday Treasure DSP, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White


Other: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Old Olive markers, Word Window Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon

4 comments:

Carol said...

Loved this gift card enclosure. I signed up for your newsletter. This will be a very nice way to present money gifts. Thank you!

Shannon said...

I think that is THE cutest gift card holder that I have ever seen! Great job :)

Mr. Twigster Gift Card Holder | stampingmommyof4.com said...

[...] used the same pattern as I did on THIS gift card [...]

Kathy Perkins said...

I would like to sign up for your newsletter. Can't wait to see the instructions for the Holiday Gift Card Holder. Too cute!