Friday, October 10, 2008

Jingle All the Way

It's another "Festive Friday"!  So are you having a festive friday? I have been gone all day running erands and things. And now I am maddly trying to get ready for 2 workshops tomorrow!! Why am I so last minute? Oh well! I am looking foawrd to spending my Saturday stamping!!! Love this job!


I stamped this card a couple of weeks ago and just realized that I never shared it with you.



It's very simple. But when you are trying to mass produce cards- you NEED simple!!!


And the other images in this set are so cute as well...



Recipe:


Stamps: Christmas Classics (Item Number: 111566)


Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Real Red, Whisper White


Inks: None


Other: Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Markers, Old Olive Ribbon


 


Have a fantastic weekend and I will be back on Monday with more fun projects!

1 comment:

Lisa Robb said...

Thanks for the great inspiration. I have been putting off making my Christmas Cards because I just couldn't get any inspiration until I saw this wonderful card!