Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I just love Halloween! I am not into all the scary stuff. I just like to see how excited the kids get about costumes, candy, and parties at school. So fun!


I have a pretty busy day today since my family is leaving this afternoon to go to my parent's house and stay the night. Packing over night bags for a family of 6 (including the Halloween costumes and treat bags) is no easy task! But I wanted to quickly show you some Halloween projects that I made duing the month...


First is this cute Frankenstein Halloween box...



I bought the green take out box from Michaels for like 25 cents. Then I decorated it with some hand cut black cardstock for hair and some circle punches for the eyes and nose. The mouth and the star were made with a sharpie marker. This box is perfect for some Halloween cookies, a cupcake, or a bunch of candy. So cute!


Next I have a Halloween card that I completly CASED from another blog. I cannot for the life of me remember which blog as I have no many blogs I like to visit. I will look for it as soon as I get a moment so I can give credit where credit is due. If it is you- let me know!



The swirly circles are from the set Tasty Sweet. It is not just for Halloween though! Those swirls would be great on lots of projects! The patterned paper is from the Ghostly Greetings pack, the ribbon is tangerine Tango and the card base in Basic Gray.


Finally, so you remember THIS post where I showed you how to make a pencil pouch? Well here is what 45 pouches look like when they are finished!!!



It really wasn't that bad! My kiddos helped me by putting all the pencils in them and my son was on cloud 9 about bringing them to his friends at school!


I also made 70 small goodie bags (with ribbon and a hand stamped tag) for the girls' classes. But I didn't have time for a picture : (


I have recently had a few people ask "Where are the pictures of your kids?" I actually stared a FAMILY BLOG to keep these pictures since this site is mostly stamp projects! You are welcome to check it out and thanks for asking about them!


Have a happy and safe Halloween! I will have more for you on Monday!

1 comment:

Michelle Yungbauer said...

So fun! Love all the cool Halloween ideas... I'm sure they were turly enjoyed by many! Smiles... :)