Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boo!

I have been having scrappers block for the past couple of weeks. But then yesterday afternoon I was flipping through the August Scrapbook Trends magazine (which I have a card published in!) and I saw a layout that stood out to me. And about 30 minutes later I had this layout complete. It looks nothing like the original except the placement of pictures!!!



I stamped my title in Black Craft Ink and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder. It just makes it stand out even more! The star (that mimicks the one on her dress) was cut with my Big Shot and some chipboard!



I love to add journaling on little 1/2 inch stripes of cardstock. I doodled on mine with a black marker and added a Pumpkin Pie brad to each one.



What do you think????!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: Well Word Alphabet


Ink: Black Craft


Paper: Ghostly Greeting Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Sun


Other: Big Shot, Star die, Black embossing powder, heat gun, pumpkin pie brads, clips assortment, Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon

2 comments:

Regina Cornelius said...

how could you expect to get a scary face from such a beautiful little girl??? lol! great layout....i may have to case you!

Stephanie Sander said...

Jamie I love this one! You should have it for us to do at club or something or offer it as kits!