Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two Page Boo!

Every month my scrapbook clubs get to make a 2 page 12x12 scrapbook layout for FREE! This month I CASED myself and made THIS layout into a 2 page spread.



Here is a closer look at each page...




Here is a close up of those 1/2 inch journaling strips that I seem to use on almost every layout these days...



Aren't those pumpkins cute?! They are from the set Halloween Frights in the Holiday Mini. The black cat is from the same set.


Here are a couple of notes about how I made the layout...


- I heat embossed the title and the black cat. I stamped the images in Black Craft ink and then embossed with black embossing powder.


-The star in the title was made with the Big Shot, chipboard and a scrap of summer sun cardstock. I glued the cardstock on to a small piece of chipboard and then ran it through my Big Shot with the star die.


-Those cute girls in the pictures are my three year old twins- Danika and Makenzie!


Recipe:


Stamps: Well-Worn Alphabet, Halloween Frights (#111766, $15.95)


Paper: Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper (#112463, $9.95), Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Sun


Ink: Black Craft, Pumpkin Pie


Other: Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon, 3/4 inch circle punch, Black Marker, Chipboard, Big Shot, Star Die


Click on the Shop Tab to purchase any of these products! Here is a better look at the stamp set and the Designer Series Paper...



1 comment:

Whitney said...

I really like this layout. It doesn't hurt matters that your twins are so adorable!!!