Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Same Sketch- New Layout!

I loved the sketch I used on THIS Halloween layout so much that I decided to use it again on some cute pics of my son!



I used chipboard from the Lots of Letters pack again for my title. I just moved it to the bottom of the layout this time.



And I used stips of cardtsock again for my journaling!



I changed the whole color scheme, the patterned paper, added some ribbon and brads and moved my titile. But it was so easy to make since I copied the general layout!!!


Here is my scrapbooking tip for you today (even though you didn't ask!): Don't start from scratch every time!!! If you make a layout that you like- check your stack of photos that need to be scrapped and see if you have other that would fit in the same sketch! Use different paper and embelishments and it will look different!


When I am in a rel scrapping slump- I pull out my own scrapbooks and look for a layout that I can CASE!


Go get scrappin!!!!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: NONE!


Paper: Murifield DSP, Very Vanilla, Pacific Point


Ink: Pacific Point (to ink up the chipboard)


Other: Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbons, Brads, Old Olive Marker, Sponge Dauber, Lots of Letters Chipboard

1 comment:

Amanda Currier said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS! I love this one even more than the Halloween one--I guess since this has your boy and I have a boy--even though the pictures shouldn't matter, but anyway.....But my dilemma is still what to do with the facing page since I'm a COMPULSIVE 2 page scrapper!!! LOL