Friday, October 3, 2008

Festive Friday with Mr. Twigster


Here is a fun Christmas card that I made using some new stuff from the new Holiday Mini catalog. This is going to be one of the cards that the stampers attending my Christmas card class in November will be making.


Here are pictures of all the designs in the Ski Slop Designer Series Paper (item #: 112994) as well as each of the images in the Mr. Twigster stamp set (Item # 111772).



Fun, huh?!!! If you have not checked out the new Holiday Mini- you really need to because there are amazing stamps, paper, and embelishments in there! The link to the catalog is on my left side bar. All of the products can be ordered online! Just click on the "Shop Now" link at the top of my blog to see how!


Recipe:


Stamps: Mr. Twigster


Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red


Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie


Other: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pens


 


REMINDER: I will not be posting over the weekend. I take the weekend off from blogging to spend time with my family and do stamping parties!

No comments: