Monday, October 20, 2008

Eastern Elegance Frame

Here is my 2nd project for today. Make sure you check out the card in the last post!


For this project I used a shet of Chipboard (which Stampin' Up! sells) and the Top Note Die in the Big Shot to make a picture frame!



I cut a piece of the chipboard down to 6x7. I cut a piece of patterned paper to the same size and glued it on with Stampin' Up! 2 way glue. Then I positioned the Top Note die in the center and sent it through the Big Shot. Voila!



The picture is of my very sweet Laynee when she was swimming in our kiddie pool in the backyard last month. I just love the look on her face!


Here is a view from the back. I just trimmed a 2 x 5 piece of chipboard, covered it with cardstock, scored it at 1/2 inch and then attached it to a piece of cardstock cut to 6x7 with a coupe brads.



Frames like this would be a very inexpensive holiday gift!!! All products used are made by Stampin' Up! and can be purchased online! Just click on the "Shop" tab above to see how! And you can also click on the Sissix Tab to learn more about the the Big Shot machine and my special incentive for those who purchase it from me!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: Eastern Elegance


Paper: Murfield DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White


Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze


Other: Chipboard, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Vintage Brads

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Just discovered your website through SCS! Great projects. I'm so glad I found you. I love this frame. Was looking for Big Shot projects for a class I'm doing for customers who bought Big Shots from me. This is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing and for giving the details for the back too. Wonderful idea!