Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yum Yum!!!

Ok here is the bad news- I didn't get to scrapbook yesterday afternoon : ( A customer came to pick up her order and then before I knew it I had to go get the kids from school. Last night I had a booth at a local craft fair- so no time to scrap then either. I do have pictures waiting to be picked up and that always gets me in a scrappy mood!


 


So do you want the good news? I have ANOTHER fun Halloween treat box to show you!!! The tutorial this week on Splitcoast was for a pizza box. It is large enough to hold 3x3 notecards. I made one of those and it got me thinking- if this was a little smaller it would be perfect for some candy. And so I got out some scrap paper and my paper scoring tool and came up with this box!



 


And here is what is inside...



Reeses Peanut Butter cups are mine and my husband's very favorite candy!


Of course I had to use the Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper again with the Tasty Sweet Stamp set. I am so glad that I ordered both of these items as I have gotten a lot of use out of them!!! And I plan to use the stamp set for some Christmas things too as it does have other candy images!


 


I didn't have time to make a tutorial with pictures for this one- but I will give you the demensions and I think you can figure it out as it is really easy!


Start with a piece of cardstock that is 6x8


Score it at 1, 3 1/2, 4 1/2, and 7


Turn the paper around and score at 1 and 5


Cut on the 1, 3 1/2, 4 1/2, and 7 score line until you get to the intersecting score line to create tabs.


Put sticky strip on the tabs to glue it together.


 


If you have problems or questions please leave me a comment. If a lot of people want more directions I will do a tutorial with pictures!


 


Happy stamping!

No comments: