Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Treat Plate

As soon as I saw this plate project demonstrated at Stampin' Up! convention- I knew that I needed to make one!!! And I couldn't just stop at one! I had to make a Christmas one too! And it just so happens that I have written a tutorial on how to decorate this glass plates and I will be sharing it in 2 weeks with those who are on my newsletter list! I have been sending them holiday tutorials every week! If you want to be a part of it- just sign up in the top left corner of this blog.


Anyway....here is my Halloween Treat plate...



I used glue dots to adhere the cardstcock and patterned paper to the bottom of the plate, so I can put cookies or other goodies on top of the plate.


Recipe:


Stamps: Tasty Sweet


Paper: Ghostly Greetings, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Clear glass plate from Wal-Mart ($1.99)


 


I also have a few ladies that I want to welcome to my Stampin' Up! team: Stacey, Cheryl, and Jodi. I am so very blessed to have such a fantastic team of women to work with!


Would you like to get all of your papercrafting supplies at a discount? Would you like a little extra income to help with family finances or to save for a family vacation? I would love to have you join my Stampin' Up! team! Click HERE for more info or send me an email and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments: