Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 3 of diet! And pretties!

It's Day Three!

Yesterday I did so well that I actually have 240 calories left in the evening and so I had a treat!! Plus I went to the gym yesterday! Thanks so much for the well wishes. I will be drawing a winner of the blog candy tomorrow evening so be sure to check out the post below.

I made this card for my Pretties class at the end of the month. I just love those hat pins in the pretties kit!And the DSP is my favorite- Afternoon Tea. The stamp set in Bloomin' Beautiful. I hope that my class will like this one! What do you think?

My sweet downline, Kati, is coming over this morning. She is pregnant with twin girls!! I LOVE twin girls!!! We are going to try and come up with a design for her baby announcements. And catch up! Can't wait! And hopefully I will get to that scrapbooking today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful! I love everything about it!
Have fun with Kati! Hugs and smiles

Sheila D said...

They're going to love the card. Hat pins add such a fashion statement. Beautiful project.

Kim said...

GORGEOUS!! I am kicking myself for not getting this set! I've seen so many gorgeous things done with it!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Your colouring is wonderful, and that DP is to die for! Love the hat pin, fabulous touch!

sandyh50 said...

So beautiful! Good job on getting through day 3. You can do it.

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Love the shading on the flowers! Thanks for sharing!

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful, love the hatpin!