Sunday, May 25, 2008

Great Swap Girl Challenge and some pics!

I am not a Great Swap Girl. I wish I was! But I can do the challenge anyway!!! The challenge was to CASE a card from Great Swap Girl Jimmi Mayo. She has a cute gallery- but as soon as I saw this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/851293?cat=500&ppuser=71474-
I knew it was the one I wanted to CASE! And the best part- it took about 10 minutes from start to finish!

I loved the simplicity of Jimmi's card. So I CASED the layout. I changed the colors to Papertrey Spring Moss and the matching DP. I also used Spring Moss Polka Dot Ribbon. Love it!!! I did add a couple things. I put my sentiment (from Just Celebrate in the mini) in a small oval hodgepodge piece. I also used my Cropadile to add little embossed dots on the scallops. And that's it!

Now here are some pics of the kids from yesterday's excursion to the park.
Danika- the DivaKyler and Danika riding in the Escalade the Uncle Bryan bought them for Christmas a couple years ago.
Makenzie- my Girly Girl


the twins- Danika and Makenzie. Isn't this a great shot?! I won't tell you how many times I made them go down the slide before I got a good one!!!
Kyler- the boss!


Ok, I am still not feeling well so I am going to go park my bottom on the couch! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today, Jamie! I love your card for the Great Swaps Girls challenge! TFS

Maren said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Love it! Sending healthy vibes your way!

Becky Carafa said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing, and I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute!!! (The card is adorable too) But I love the pics of the park!
Whit L