Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!! I am the luckiest mom out there! I have four of the most beautiful kiddos! They made me breakfast in bed this morning!!! The gave me home-made cards AND.....


COPIC Markers!!!!!!


I have no idea how to use them yet but I intend to figure it out!


Today I am going to be showing you a couple non-SU creations that I made yesterday.
First- this is the card that I made to give to my mom when she comes over for dinner today.
The large flower was one that I found buried in my stash. I used my Pink Passion marker to color it. The little white one came in a container of flowers in the wedding section at Michael's. The pattern paper is so pretty! You can't tell in the picture, but it it glittery! (made by DCWV) I paired it with Certainly Celery Cardstock and ribbon and a rhinestone brad. The sentiment is from my Papertrey Women of Life set. I hope she likes!!

This card I made for my husband's grandmother. She just found out that she has breast cancer. I wanted her to know that we are thinking about her and keep her health in our prayers. Can you tell that I love this layout?!!! I just love the big 3d flower look! The patterned paper (by Making Memories) is glittery on all the polka dots! The flowers are also by Making Memories. I paired it with Old Olive cardstock and ribbon and another Rhinestone brad. The sentiment comes from the Essence of Love stamp set in the Occasions Mini.

I made this scrapbook layout yesterday to document my feelings about being a mom to these four babies! I have always wanted to do this but I never seem to get around to it with holidays, birthdays and other portraits that I want to scrap. I actually started out by making a card with those Making Memories chipboard letter, die cuts and flowers. And then the scrapbook layout came to me! I added the card to the layout so that I would have a little secret place to include my jornaling.

The cardstock is SU! Old Olive and Pretty in Pink. The ribbon is SU! Old Olive. All the flowers, buttons, die cuts and chipboard are by Making Memories. And the patterned paper is by Marcella K.

Have a Happy Mother's Day! And please remember to pray for those who cannot be with their Mothers, children, and/or wives today. Also pray for those who have not been blessed with a child yet.

1 comment:

Sara said...

beautiful cards and GORGEOUS scrapbook page! I love all of the little flower details!