Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scrapbooking Mojo has left the building!

I tried scrapbooking yesterday. I NEED a layout for my scrapbook clubs. But nothing seemed to work!!! My biggest prob- I love to use patterned paper on my layouts. But with the number of people in my clubs- it is too expensive to buy multiple packs of paper for them to use. I have to try and make my layout with mainly just cardstock, stamps, and ribbon. And sometimes that can be a challenge for me!


But I have been promising some scrapbook layouts. So I dug through some pics and found some oldies but goodies to share with you. I hope you enjoy!!! (All Su products- however some of the stamps and DSP are retired.)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I LOVE the Holidays page layout! That's a great idea! I also love how simple the page is of your son. I thikn thats really unique. Sorry you're having a hard time coming up with something new!

Maren said...

Jamie- These are ALL so fabulous and impressive!! Thank you so much for sharing.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW...these are all so fabulous! I love how you used the chipboard, and the holiday layout is awesome! Great job on all of them!