Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lots of Cards!

Yesterday's post was wordy so I decided that today I would show you a bunch of cards to make up for it!!
Wish Big
Recipe:
Stamps: Warm Words
Paper: Bali Breeze DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brads, Tempting Turquoise ribbon

Berry Best
Stamps: Punny Valentine & Year Round Puns (by Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Summer Picnic DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Other: Red Striped Ribbon, Red Brads, Nestibilities
I Love You
Stamps: Mailbox Greetings (by Papertrey Ink)
Paper: patterned paper by SEI, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Other: Flower Fusion, Silver Hodgepodge kit, Pumpkin Pie Striped ribbon, Small Oval Punch
On this card- it is hard to see, but I actually punched the oval through the patterned paper and the yellow. The sentiment is adhered to the white base and the hodgepodge is on the main panel. The whole thing is popped up with dimensionals.

Hoppy Birthday (first time using copics and first time using the Pink Cat Stamps!)Stamps: Billy Stamps (by Pink Cat Studio)

Paper: Jersey Shore, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black

Other: Copic Markers, Hodge Podge Hardware, Large Oval Punch, Wild Wasabi striped ribbon

So which one is your favorite???

Tomorrow night I will be posting a bunch of projects as well. They will be cards and scrapbook pages made with a Making Memories kit!!!

Goodnight! I think I am going to go watch American Idol while I color in some stamped images with my Copics!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Ohh! I love what you did with Billy! I think those are such adorable stamps anyway...!

Anonymous said...

I love the cards. The I Love You one is so sweet and simple! WHIT L

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

looks like you have been very busy! they all look great but the one that struck me immediately was the i love you one with the flowers around the hodgepodge hardware. i can't wait to see what you have been coloring....keep 'em coming!