Friday, May 9, 2008

Still no scrapbook layout...

Actually I didn't stamp at all yesterday! The day just flew by! I had fun talking twins with Kati yesterday and by the time she left it was already 2 hours past my lunch time! But I do have an idea for a scrapbook layout and as soon as the kids leave for school- I am going to scrap!!!!

Here is the last of the 5 cards that we will be making at my Pretties class in a couple weeks. This picture does this card no justice! The large flower was covered in versamark ink and then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder. It is so sparkly! And the small flower was stamps in Barely Banana ink with the polka dot background stamp! The sentiment and the butterflies in the background are from the Live Your Dream set (which is my fave right now!).

I am looking foward to pizza for dinner tonight! Can you believe my 1200 calorie diet allows for a Friday pizza dinner?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Jamie! I love the soft colors and your embossed and dotted flowers! Great job!
Hugs and smiles

Theresa Momber said...

Great colors! Enjoy your pizza.

Annapurna said...

Love the card, and everything on it, just couldn't scroll away without commenting. Enjoy your pizza tonight.

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

wow!! this is beautiful!!!!! i will have to case this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! I'm sure it really sparkles in real life. What a pretty color combination.

Sara said...

really pretty card Jamie! Love the yellow & black together.
I just wanted to thank you for your very very sweet, kind, flattering, etc... comment on my family blog! It really made my day.
Thanks again, have a great weekend!