Saturday, May 3, 2008

An Oldie

Ok I am exhausted!!! Four kids really can gang up on you! I took them to the park and then they ran home. I couldn't catch up to them! Just picture three toddlers running down the sidewalk. Then mom- carrying a baby- is about 3o yards behind them screaming "Stop!!! You're not listening!!!! Do you want a time out?!!!!" As I ran by- one neighbor commented that it looked like I was having fun. Fun, indeed. So maybe I am the Oldie tonight. I kinda feel like it!!


Anyway- I just got them to bed (about 3 hours past their bedtime) and I am pooped. So I am uploading this card I made for my hubby a couple weeks ago. It is all Papertrey products and stamps- excapt for SU! hodgepodge hardware and Night of Navy ink. I handed it to my husband and then asked him if I could have it back! He's getting used to that!

No comments: