Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Making Memories

I am posting a tad early today since my hubby is home and we are having company over for dinner tonight! Enjoy! I have lots to share!

First I bought 1 sheet of this Making Memories paper from the Garden Party line at Michael's. I used it right away and had to go back for more- along with a few embellishments from the same line! You know how much I like to work with coordinating product!!! Then one day I was in Target and saw a pack with the paper, more embellishments, and die cut monograms. I had to have them!!! So today I am going to show you a variety of cards and scrapbook layouts that I made with these supplies!!! A few of these things I have already shown you- but I included them again just so you could see the different things I did with the kit.



Cute

Paper: Making Memories DP, K and Company DP on the inside of the card, Whisper White

Other: Chipboard and Button Brads by MM, Old Olive Ribbon, Corner Rounder

I think this would be a perfect baby card!




Thinking of You


Stamps: Essence of Love


Paper: Making Memories DP, Old Olive, Whisper White


Ink: Old Olive


Other: Flowers by Making Memories, Rhinestone Brad, Old Olive Ribbon


I love how sparkly this patterned paper is!!! This is the first paper that caught my attention from this particular line! It is perfect for Easter, Spring, Mother's Day, and Girls!



I Love Being Your Mom


Paper: K and Company DP, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White


Other: Flowers, Buttons, Chipboard, and die cuts by MM, Old Olive Ribbon


The big photo corners on the bottom of this layout are sparkly!!!





The Hunt (Girl Version)

Stamps: Best Friends Lower Alphabet

Paper: MM DP, Whisper White

Ink: Certainly Celery

Other: Die Cuts, Flowers and Buttons by MM, Certainly Celery Ribbon



This layout is the perfect way to showcase some fun DP!!!


My Chick


Stamps: A Good Egg


Paper: DP by MM, Old Olive, Whisper White


Ink: Black Stazon


Other: SU Marker to color the chick, Chipboard by MM





The Girls

Stamps: Best Friends Lower Alphabet

Paper: DP by MM, Whisper White

Ink: Certainly Celery

Other: Flowers, Buttons, and Die Cuts by MM



OMG! I just realized that there is no ribbon on this girly layout!!!! How did I do that?!! Don't you love these sweet photos that I took of my girls on Easter morning?! The polka dots on their dresses match the DP nicely!




The Hunt (boy version)


Stamps: Best Friends Lower Alphabet


Paper: DP by MM, DP by DCWV (the small floral piece next to the pic), Whisper White


Ink: Certainly Celery


Other: Die Cuts by MM, Bashful Blue Brads

The die cuts on this page have a little sparkle to them. I love that all the die cuts I got at Michael's already had bling! The ones that came in the kit from Target didn't have the bling.


Baby

Paper: DP by MM, Soft Sky, Whisper White

Other: Chipboard and Buttons by MM



This line of products made me flower and button happy!


Hi


Paper: DP by MM, Soft Sky, Whisper White


Other: Chipboard and Flowers by MM, Rhinestone Brad









The Eggs

Paper: DP by MM, Old Olive

Other: Die Cuts by MM, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon


So what do you think???? Do you like Making Memories Garden Party line of paper and embellishments? Which project is your favorite?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy!!! I like the I love bein your mom page THE BEST. It's so adorable. I like them all ofcourse. That polka dot paper is so fun and obviously versatile!
Whit L

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

wow!!! i could not and will not narrow it down to one...(can you tell we read a lot of cat in the hat books? especially green eggs and ham...lol!) every project is great!!! you have enabled me....i will have to go look for that line of paper! wow.....love them!
regina

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! What an amazing line up! Your pages are beautiful, and your cards so cheerful! I love how you used the buttons and brads with the paper. They are all fabulous!

Debbie Olson said...

These scrapbook pages are SO lovely--great job with your layouts, colors, and pictures!