Friday, May 30, 2008

a movie and a class project!

My hubby and I went to a movie today!!! And we didn't bring the kids!!! We have not been to a movie together in 6 months!!! And guess what movie we saw...Sex in the City!!! My hubby was 1 of only 3 guys in the theater! And the movie was great! I laughed a lot. And I even felt a tad teary eyed a couple times! It made me wish that I had friends like Carrie. I guess it is different when you have kids though!

Now on to the card...


UPS showed up at 8:30 last night with my new Fresh Cuts stamp set. 10 minutes later, I had this card made! I am in love with the stamp set and with the note cards! And so I decided to use them in my class next month! And this is one of the projects they will be making. I'll have more info about how you can buy a long distance kit next week.

Right now I am getting ready to take 4 kiddos swimming at the city pool. It's crazy!

Don't forget to check out my post from yesterday about registering for blog candy!

4 comments:

Sara said...

lucky you to see that movie today! It looks like a good one!

Cute card here. One of the better ones I've seen using these items. great job!

Anonymous said...

This came out awesome Jamie...really beautiful! I love that your hubby went to see Sex & the City with you! My girlfriends & I are going this weekend! Can't wait to see it! :)

Tanya said...

Your card turned out really pretty!
I made two today (my stamps came this afternoon!) and I'll post them in the morning. I love this set!

Anonymous said...

LOL....totally picturing Scott watching SATC. Why doesn't he have a single older brother? Love cousin Jen