Friday, May 16, 2008

Scrapbook Happy!!

Ok here are some non-SU! scrapbook layouts- as promised. You could always copy the layout with SU! products. I was just having some fun with some things I had on hand. All of these layouts were made with one paper pad and some coordinating embellishments! The brand is K and Company.
The journaling says "Never in 1,000,000 years did I think I would be blessed with FOUR beautiful babies."

I loved this little "Smile-O-Meeter"! I used a glue dot to make the arrow stay at "Ear to Ear Grin." Another cool thing- the yellow dp has lines on it like notebook paper. This made it very quick to add my journaling in my own handwriting!

I am always scrapbooking pics of the kids so it was fun to do a simple layout about my hubby and I. And I used some more dp with lines to add the journaling!

I hope you enjoy! Tomorrow I am going to post some thank you cards that I made for my kid's preschool teachers.

BTW- It is day 11 of the diet. It is not as hard anymore. I have given up Coke!! And I have been going to the gym 4 times per week. I have not lost a single pound yet : (

No comments: