Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Howdy!

I have a real simple card for you today! I just couldn't seem to find any Mojo today! I must have used it all yesterday. But I made this card last week and never had a chance to show it off.

Recipe:

Stamps: Wanted, Billy Stamps (by Pink Cat Studio)

Paper: Western Sky DSP, River Rock, Soft Sky

Ink: Blue Bayou

Other: Large Oval Punch, Brads, Twill

My hubby actually says "Howdy" all the time. I make fun of him for it because I think it makes him sound like a hick!! But it sure does make a cute sentiment on a card!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this card. It's funny because when I started making cards they were very simple and no I seem to try to use every product I have on one card! I really need to find a happy medium. :) Whit L