Monday, March 31, 2008

And the winner is.....

Whitney Lawton!!!

Random.org gave me the number 24 and at first I was just excited because I only had to count back 2!!! But then when I saw that it was Whitney- I was even more excited! Whitney was at my class this past weekend and she is about to sign up to be a demo under one of my downline! She will be like my grand baby!

Here is what Whitney said:
I would design a stamp set that is all penguins. We have one cute penguin in the Punch Pals... but that's it. I want a stamp set that is all penguins. We have so many snowmen!!! And this set wouldn't be necessarily Christmasy. (Think Happy Feet or March of the Penguins)-Whit L.

You guys had some GREAT ideas!!! I am thinking that we should work st the SU home office!! I loved the idea for a music set, swimming and gymnastics, and more masculine stamps!!!

Thanks again for helping me to celebrate my SU anniversary!!

No comments: