Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easter Treats!






I have been so inspired by all the cute little treat containers on Splitcoast and on various blogs. So I just wanted to show you a few that I have made in the past week or so. Sorry the pictures aren't too good. I am really not good at taking pictures of my projects : (
Ok- the little square treat basket was made using this week's tutorial on Splitcoast. It is so easy to make and takes very suplies. The basket is filled with pepermint patties! The DSP is from East Coast Prep. As soon as I saw it- it reminded me of Easter for some reason. I used Wild Wasabi ribbon for the handle and blue brads. The tag on the handle says "You Crack Me Up." I am making a dozen of these today to share with some friends at MOPS tomorrow.
The So Safron Circle treat container was made using on of the free tutorials on Andrea's blog: www.andreawalford.com You have to check out her blog as she has really cute tutorials!! I will be making more of her treat containers in the next week or so! This one was easier than it tlooks. You just trace a circle and then fold it into this container. Andrea gives step-by-step directions with all the measurements.
The yellow sour cream container was made using a tutorial that I found on Splitcoast. This is soooo easy. I am going to use it for a make-and-take at a workshop this weekend! The container is filled with jelly beans! The yoyo yellow was stamped with the flowers from A Good Egg and then I used a white gel pen for the centers.
The pink hanging treat container was made using last week's tutorial on splitcoast. Another super easy one! I used the balloons from Birthday Whimsy for the eggs and added some dazzling diamonds. The DSP is from the Berry Bliss paper pack.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

those are great treats you got there =)

arrione said...

These all are ADORABLE treats for Easter goodies...Soo creative, you are:)
Arrione

Maren said...

These are so fantastic!

Anonymous said...

All treats look wonderful!
Hugs and smiles