Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best Fishes!


I won tkhis little stamp at MOPS last week. I never used to win anything- but my luck has been changing. I have won several blog candies, raffles at MOPS the last 2 meetings and even a card game against my hubby! As soon as I saw this little stamp- I knew that I wanted to make a gel card. I haven't made one in a year and they are sooo cute!

I actually made this card with Cool Beads Aloe Gel instead of hair gel (I couldn't find any!) I used my circle punches to make the portholes and then used sticky tape to attach 3 tiny ziplock bags filled with gel. I stamped the fish on white paper and attached them to the white card base so that they would show through the portholes. Then I put the card together with more sticky tape. I added a little Jersey Shore DP and that awsome Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon.
By the way- the stamp is an incentive stamp that only demonstrators can order. So if you love it- you are going to have to sign up with me!!!

So what do you think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The stamp is from Very Punny, part of last year's sale a bration.