Monday, March 31, 2008

More from Live Your Dream!


I am love, love, loving this stamp set! If you don't have it- you NEED it!!! And while you're at it- get the Afternoon Tea Designer Series paper too- because it coordinates so nicely!


The base of my card is Groovy Guava. The second layer is Chocolate chip and the next couple of layers are the DSP. I inked the flowers in groovy Guava and then used a baby wipe to remove the Guava from the stems. Then I used Wild Wasabi re inker with a blender pen to color the stems. The flowers are stamped on Shimmery White and punched out with a 1 3/8 circle. The pearls in the center on from the pretties kit. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink onto some more of the DSP. It is hard to tell in the pic- but the green layer of DSP is actually mounted on demensionals and the flowers are underneath.

4 comments:

Sara said...

really pretty!

Anonymous said...

You are right I do need this set! Very beautiful card. I do have the paper and go through it like water.

Samantha Esqueda said...

Beautiful card- ADORABLE kids!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is quite pretty---love those punched out circles!
LeAnne