Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chocolate and Pink Happiness


Your favorite color combo- by far- was pink with Chocolate chip. I love this combo too! I have 3 girls and so I love girly color combos!!


This is a picture of my youngest, Laynee. She is 18 months old. Isn't she the cutest?!! We had some portraits taken on Sunday at Portrait Innovations (the BEST portrait studio!) and this is my favorite one of Laynee. She would not sit still- but she kept smiling. So the photographer just followed her around taking pictures while Laynee kept saying "cheese!" Can you tell that I take a lot of pictures of her?!


Anyway- this is a layout that I have done before and I just love it! It is a great way to show off some patterned paper without being too busy. Most of the patterned paper squares come from the Pretty in Pink Prints in the hostess pack. A few of the squares come from the Berry Bliss paper as well. I adhered the squares onto a piece of chocolate chip cardstock. Then I used chocolate chip ink and my All in a Row stamp to make the faux stiching. I think that you just have to use the stamp-a-ma-jig with this technique. Doesn't it look like I actually sewed it?!


I stamped the word Happiness from the set Warm Words and then punched it out with a large oval punch and positioned it under this little window from the Hodgepodge Hardware. And those sweet little flowers are from the pretties kit and I just added a Pretty in Pink brad to the center.

I am off to work on my make-and take projects for my fundraiser this Friday!

7 comments:

Stephanie Sander said...

So cute Jamie! I love this color combo too! I'm so jealous I don't have a little girl to use it on! If I did I would be going crazy using pink and chocolate chip! Thanks for sharing!!! You are inspiring!

Kim said...

Too cute! I love it! And yes, she is a cutie!

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous page!

Tanya said...

I LOVE this page! I am looking for pictures to put in the scrapbook I won from you last week. Thanks so much- it even arrived in time for me to show it off at my workshop!!!

Kim said...

TOO CUTE!! Your little girl is adorable! Love the layout and the colors! My sis-in-law loves that portrait studio too! I wish they had one here in UT!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layout and page! LOVE your stitching. I had to look close up to check it out!
I don't use the SAMJ for that. I am too lazy!

Anonymous said...

Now Laynee is such a cute and happy girl! Mammy and Papa love her dearly!