Sunday, March 2, 2008

Get Well Wishes



I made this card yesterday after seeing Beate's beautiful card using this sketch. She used the rocket from Pun Fun and originally- I thought I would use that set as well. But when I reached for it, I saw Fun and Fast Notes. I rarely use this set. In fact- I think the only time I used this flower stamp was at convention last summer! This card base is 8 1/2 x 4 1/4. After I folded it in half- I cut an inch off the front. Then I put a 4x4 piece of Ruby Red inside the card. I am still practicing my watercoloring, but I have to admit that I like the way this one turned out! Sorry the pictures are so dark. I just couldn't get a good picture of this one for some reason.

I caught a cold or sinus infection yesterday. I don't know how you get a cold when it is 80+ degrees outside. Is it ok to make yourself a Get Well card?!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes

Paper: Giner Blossoms DSP, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Watercolor Paper

Ink: Black Stazon, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, River Rock, Basic Gray

Other: Aquapianter, Silver Brads, Guava Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Demensionals

2 comments:

Corie said...

This is just so pretty

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love how your card came out! Hmm....should this be a WSC????
Hugs and smiles