Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Buddy


Another super busy day today.... Do you want to know what I have been doing???? On saturday night- I got this crazy idea to enter for the Artisan award. It's due on Monday!!! Most people have been working all month. But I work well under pressure! I have one more project to do- a 3d project. I am stuck!!! But I am very happy with my cards and scrapbook pages. Sorry I can't share with you yet!!!
Here is another layout that I made last week. The colors are Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie. The DSP is from Jersey Shore again. The star stamp is from Basic Backgrounds- again.
Sorry so short- but have to get kids ready for school so I can grocery shop, go to the bank and Target- and hopefully finish my 3d project!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great page! Good luck with your entry, Jamie. I didn't try this year. I was too sad that none of my entries were ever seen again after sending them in last year. LOL

Jenn D said...

Good luck with your entries! I too waited until the last minute and finally got mine mailed out on Monday.

What an adorable page!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

How cute! Your son is adorable! Good luck with your entry!!!
-Whitney L.
P.S. Can't wait until Friday night's class!

Anonymous said...

hehe... left a comment for your cute page on the wrong post. I'm such a dork. But this really is cute!

Maren said...

Fabulous layout!! So inspirational!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! He is just adorable and the page is great with that DSP and stars :)
Cyndi