Thursday, March 27, 2008

Smile!


My Doodle This set was feeling neglected and screaming for some ink!!
I stamped the large flower twice in black stazon on watercolor paper and colored them with my Bashful Blue marker. I love the way the markers look on watercolor paper!
The base of the card in Bashful Blue (the card size is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4). I wrapped the striped pumpkin pie ribbon around the card 2 tims. The DP is from the Summer Picnic pack. I cut the flowers out and added a dob of crystal effects the the middle. While it was still wet I added the pumpkin pie duo beads to the center.
The sentiment "smile" is a rub-on and I punched it out with an oval punch and added some hodgepodge hardware.
It's a nice happy card!
TFL!!
I will be back later with some Easter pics of my kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Love your flower center and the double ribbon!