Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why you don't leave husbands in charge...

I have been VERY busy this week! So today after I put the baby down for her nap- I HAD to get ready for my classes on Friday and Sunday. I was stuffing envelopes with tons of little pieces of paper. My husband came home and he got the baby up from her nap. I specifically asked him to make sure she stayed away from my class project assembly line (I had to quit until UPS gets here because I ran out of envelopes.) He agreed and acted like it was a "duh" request.

I just walked into the living room to find shreds of paper everywhere!!! My once organized assembly line is no more!! And all the envelopes that were stuffed- are no more!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I didn't have extras to make up for the ripped pieces!!!! And class is in 2 days!!! Thanks, hubby!!!

I am sorry that I do not have a new card to show you today. I haven't had time to stamp!! And I am still not ready for class!

3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

I had to laugh when I read your story and I am sure you will to AFTER your classes. Good luck and don't stress :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your troubles! Don't be too hard on your DH. I'm sure he didn't mean to let your project get ruined.
LiveLaughLove

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

oh my!!! i wouldn't want to be your husband right now...well, at least not my husband if i were in your shoes! lol! good luck re-getting ready. i'm sur eyou will pull it together with out a hitch!
regina