Monday, March 17, 2008

Chocolate Chip Week!!!


I am declaring that it be Chocolate Chip week!! I am not sure if I have that power...but none the less I did it! On my blog candy post- I asked you to leave your favorite color combo. About 95% of the color combos that I got included Chocolate Chip! Mmmmm! I am going to be making projects using the combos you guys left and all my cards this week are going to use Chocolate Chip!!

If you want to join me- make a project with Chocolate Chip and leave a comment on this post with a link so that we can all check it out!


My card is Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and White. There is also a tiny bit of Olive in there. I used Live Your Dream stamp set and the Afternoon Tea DSP again. Aren't they pretty?! I love that they coordinate! I inked the flower stamp up in Soft Sky first and then I took a baby wipe and wiped off the stem and leaves. Then I used my Old Olive Marker to color in these areas. The pearls in the center of the flowers are from the Pretties kit. I love them!!
Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I just saw this card over on SCS and had to come see your blog - I love it! This is such a pretty card - I"m off to look at some more of your art.

Kim said...

Great card Jamie! I too love chocolate chip, but right now, anything that goes with Wild Wasabi is what I am lovin!!! Sorry to hear about Nolan, hope all is well with you!

JenMarie said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I looooove this card!!!
-Whitney L.

Kim said...

Beautiful card and I love the color combo. Great job!