Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goofy stuff









Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday- but I was busy enjoying a day with my family. Scott and I actually took the twins to their first movie at a theater! My parents watched Laynee and Kyler so that we could have a date with our girls. They never get us all to themselves! And they loved it! Or maybe they were loving all of the candy and popcorn we let them have! After the movie we went to my parents house and had a BBQ dinner outside. Gotta love living in Arizona! The weather right now is awesome!! But you guys can laugh at us during July and August when it is around 120 degrees.


I did get to do a quick scrapbook layout yesterday morning! I took this picture of my dad when we were out to lunch for Kyler's 4th birthday. He really is a goofy guy and I think this picture captures that perfectly! Same paper and color combos that I have used on a couple other recent layouts- Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper, Brilliant Blue, and Pumpkin Pie. The scallops are actually circles that I punched out and glued on right next to one another. Don't you love the title?! It is from the set Smarty Pants.


The other pictures are of Kyler and Laynee enjoying an ice cream cone! Aren't they just adorable?!


Have a great Sunday and don't forget to sign up for my blog candy on the post below!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm debating my jealousy of your AZ spring weather...! I was born there and I still have grandpaernts and cousins there, so really, its too hot. But now that my husband is contemplating going back to school, and your area is on the list, I am thikning that not waking up to 5 inches of snow today would be nice! Hmm.....snow all year long or 120* summers....??? LOL!

azhawk said...

Jamie,
Thanks for posting a picture from one of my finer moments! Do you think I will get posted in that magazine or are my ears too crooked?

Dad

Anonymous said...

Uncle G.
Your ears are just perfect.
I don't think I've seen a better pic of ya!
Perhaps you should have it blown up and framed!
~Cousin Jen

azhawk said...

Hey Jen,
Thanks for the kudos! Just for the record, this picture was not only Kyler's b-day but also the day I ran the full 26.2 mile marathon!
As for blowing up the picture, I heard from my brother that his son has this picture as his desktop on a 32" monitor! :-)
Hope all is well back in your neck of the woods. Look forward to seeing you in July when we come back for another wedding.

Uncle -g-