Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Making the years count!

This is already my 100th post!!! And I will be celebrating my one year Stampin' Up! anniversary later this month! I think it is time for some blog candy and special sales!! Keep watching and I will have something special by the end of the week!



This is not my usual stamping style- but I love it! It's simple and clean. And it took 5 minutes to make!


Recipe:


Stamps: Spring Solitude, It's Your Birthday


Paper: River Rick, oft Sky, Whisper White


Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky


Other: Always Artichocke Marker, Blue Bayou Ribbon, Corner Rounder, 1/8 hole punch, Artichoke brad, ticket corner punch, white gel pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, congrats on your impending anniversary! Wohoo!!!!

Your card looks wonderful! I love everything about it! Gorgeous!!!!

Kim said...

It is beautiful. I love it and may have to case it. The color combo is great too. I will have that stamp set on Friday...WOOHOO!